10 March 2011

I'm Moving to Hong Kong!

It's official - my husband and I are moving to Hong Kong! I'm excited to embark on a new phase of my career in which I will take on the role of Regional Strategy Director, 360 Digital Influence, Asia-Pacific. What a mouthful!

The demand for digital continues to grow at an amazing rate, in nearly every region of the world. I am honored to join Thomas Crampton, Scott McBride and John Stauffer in APAC and can't wait to meet the rest of my new colleagues from halfway around the world. Here's a glimpse of the social media equivalents I'll be working with in China (thank you, Thomas!).

To all of the wonderful colleagues, bloggers, companies and clients I've worked with in the U.S. - please keep in touch! Though I am sad to leave San Francisco, I look forward to the challenges and learning opportunities that lie ahead :)

The above photo is from Goway.

3 comments:

Bret Clement said...

Congrats Jenna!!!! What an amazing professional and personal experience for you. Big win for Ogilvy team as well.

As side note, doesn't HK have amazing skyline? We (somewhat randomly) put shot from HK on our web site awhile ago. Just looks cool.

Jenna said...

Thank you, Bret!

Digital Marketing in Hong Kong said...

The Digital Marketing is at a strong position this time. The most of business people are involved in it. So I am also looking for Digital Marketing in Hong Kong.