Check out the "Merry Mix It" campaign and see for yourself. You can choose from:
- Selma Blair and Rainn Wilson singing "Baby It's Cold Outside"
- Jon Heder and Janelle Monáe performing a unique version of "Winter Wonderland"
- Jason Biggs, Romany Malco and Freddy Rodriguez sounding bells to "We 3 Kingz"
- The Dixie Chicks and Sandra Bernhard belting out "Deck the Halls"
- Flo Rida and Trey Songz remixing "Jingle Bells"
- Special performance of the entire holiday cast performing a never-before seen remix of "Jingle Bells" led by Flo Rida and Trey Songz
Gap's clever plan to virally spread their holiday collection gets even better because with a subtle call to action: if you like what you see, you can follow a link back to gap.com and purchase each celebrity's wardrobe.
I'm an off and on fan of Gap. And, though I had already planned to participate in Gap's friends and family "Give and Get Program" this weekend for 30% off clothes, with 5% going to a local charity of my choice, I'll probably come away with at least one more sweater or scarf than I had originally expected.
What holiday marketing campaigns have caught your eye?